On June 23-29, celebrate Pride Month at Cinema ’76 with these 11 Filipino LGBT movies. Enjoy the screenings for just 150 pesos each.
- Ang Huling Cha-Cha ni Anita by Sigrid Andrea Bernardo [R-16]
- Ang Pagdadalaga ni Maximo Oliveros by Auraeus Solito [PG]
- Ang Sayaw ng Dalawang Kaliwang Paa by Alvin Yapan [PG]
- Bliss by Jerrold Tarog [R-18]
- I’m Drunk, I Love You. by JP Habac [PG]
- Jazz in Love by Babyruth Villarama-Gutierrez
- Kasal by Joselito Altarejos [R-16]
- Ned’s Project by Lem Lorca [R-18]
- Quick Change by Eduardo Roy Jr. [R-18]
- Sunday Beauty Queen by Babyruth Villarama-Gutierrez [G]
- Unfriend by Joselito Altarejos [R-18]
– ANG HULING CHA-CHA NI ANITA by Sigrid Andrea Bernardo [R-16]
– ANG SAYAW NG DALAWANG KALIWANG PAA by Alvin Yapan [PG]
– I’M DRUNK, I LOVE YOU by JP Habac [PG]
– SUNDAY BEAUTY QUEEN [G] and JAZZ IN LOVE by Babyruth Villarama-Gutierrez
– KASAL [R-16] and UNFRIEND [R-18] by Joselito Altarejos
– QUICK CHANGE by Eduardo Roy Jr. [R-18]
– NED’S PROJECT by Lem Lorca [R-18]
– BLISS by Jerrold Tarog [R-18]
– ANG PAGDADALAGA NI MAXIMO OLIVEROS by Auraeus Solito [PG]
Regular ticket price is 150 pesos. Seats are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Located at 160 Luna Mencias St. Brgy. Addition Hills, San Juan del Monte, Cinema ’76 is a micro-cinema dedicated to bringing the latest Filipino independent films as well as English and foreign-language films to its discriminating movie audience. Its setup is akin to a home theater with couches and throw pillows. While food and drinks are not allowed on the couches, they can be consumed by the bars at the back area of the cinema.
Screenings with Q&A with directors
On June 24, Saturday, meet directors Sigrid Andrea Bernardo and Jay Altarejos as they entertain questions from the audience every after screening. See schedule below.
Map to Cinema ’76 Film Society: bit.ly/cinema76.
For more information, visit their Facebook page or contact them at (02) 3981939.