Join us this April 1, 2017 at the third Kape’t Pelikula where the UP Cinema Arts Society (UP CAST) has gathered six filmmakers for a one-of-a-kind seminar cultivating a community of film practitioners and cineastes. Free admission and open to the public!
Register here: http://tinyurl.com/kapetpelikula2017
Doors open at 8:30 AM at the GT Toyota Auditorium, Asian Center, University of the Philippines Diliman, Quezon City.
Get hyped as the following filmmakers share their experiences and give their takes on cinema:
- Giancarlo Abrahan (writer-director, ‘Dagitab’; writer, ‘I’m Drunk, I Love You’);
- Raymond Red (director, ‘Kamera Obskura’, ‘Manila Skies’, ‘Anino’);
- John Torres (writer-director, ‘People Power Bombshell’, ‘Lucas Nino’);
- Babyruth Villarama (writer-director, ‘Sunday Beauty Queen’, ‘Little Azkals’);
- Moira Lang (writer, ‘Patay Na si Hesus’, ‘In My Life’, ‘Milan’, ‘Anak’);
- and Sam Lee (writer-director, ‘Baka Bukas’)
Kape’t Pelikula is proudly presented by:
University of the Philippines Diliman Office for Initiatives in Culture and the Arts, Young STAR, Uber Philippines, Trampoline Park Philippines, John Robert Powers, Flawlessly U, Vitress, Maxi-peel Zero, SkinWhite.
Also brought to you by:
Barista’s Best, Frappe La Rue Philippines, Philgraphics Inc., Talk About Prints.
Special thanks to:
ASTIG.PH, CinemaBravo.com, ClickTheCity.Com, DZUP, Green Giant FM, Maroon FM, WhenInManila.com.
DLSU Green Media Group, FEU Communication Society, Silip@Lente – AdU, UP Cineastes’ Studio, UP Film Circle
Take a look back at the first Kape’t Pelikula which happened last 2016: