Cinema One Originals Festival 2017 finalists for the narrative and documentary categories have been announced by Festival Head Ronald Arguelles on a photo posted on his Facebook account.
Each of the following feature narratives will receive P3-M production grant: copied from Cinema Bravo
- Nay by Kip Oebanda
- Changing Partners by Dan Villegas
- Historiographika Errata by Richard Somes
- Si Chedeng, Si Apple at si Louie Vuitton by Fatrick Tabada & Rae Red
- Throwback Today by Joseph Teoxon
- Nervous Translation by Shireen Seno
- Paki by Giancarlo Abrahan
Each of the following documentaries will receive P1.5-M production grant: copied from Cinema Bravo
- Architecture of Belief: A story of John S. Captain by Jet Leyco & Camille Aragona
- Bundok Banahaw, Sacred and Profane (For the Benefit of the Doubt) by Dempster Samarista
- Horror House: A Visit to the Red House by Phyllis Grae Grande
Now on its 13th year, Cinema One Originals Festival will run from November 12 to 21.